- Daily visiting service is provided between the hours of 7am to 10pm throughout the year
- charges start from £14.25 FOR 30 MINS (weekdays)
- Live-in support starts from £950/week
- Out of office hours, we operate an on-call service for support
visiting service (home care)
With the involvement of your family/carers, our assessors will assist you in creating a person-centred care package to best suit your needs. This is chosen from a combination of personal, practical and night support.
Visiting service to assist with...
Personal Care including:
- Bathing / Showering
- Management of incontinence care
- Support with mobility and the use of mobility equipment in place
- Support with prescribed medication
Practical Support including:
- Meal preparation
- Light housework
- Shopping and collection of medication
- Sit-in & companionship*
*Additional transport and/or chaperon services may be available by prior arrangement.
Our respite service ensures continuity of care, in your own home, whilst giving existing carers or family members a welcome break. Alternatively, you can check-in and enjoy a respite period in one of our luxurious CHD Living Centres.
On Call Care
Care and support can be arranged within 48-72 hours to support emergency situations on a short-term basis, including convalescence support following hospital discharge.
Sleep-in/Waking Night Service – Cover to provide night-time assistance which can be done on a sleep-over or waking night basis.
An increase in dependency levels can be made easier with the assistance of a live-in support worker. This service enables you to continue living in your own, familiar, surroundings with confidence. This one to one care enables you to enjoy greater flexibility and personalisation, helping to alleviatie feelings of anxiety and loneliness.
This service can be provided on a respite or long-term basis and caters for all people over the age of 18 years, with a wide range of dependency levels, who prefer to live independently for as long as possible.